Monday, November 24, 2008

Yesterday, I made a roast with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix-dry, then added about 3/4 cup water. I also always add fresh ground pepper and other seasonings like Mrs. Dash and Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic, and add baby carrots and cubed potatoes.  I started it in the crock pot, completely frozen, then transfered it to the oven (covering the roast with foil) for the last half hour.  I also cooked Rice a Roni beef flavored rice, and roasted more cubed potatoes in olive oil and salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash, Cosmo's Rub and Seasoning (see   www.cosmosauce.com), some Garlic Garlic.  I did not have any parmesean cheese, but typically, I use that at the end, as well.  YUMMY!!
 The soup mix really gave the roast a very good flavor-I will use it again for sure!

1 comment:

Darkzilla said...

Your recipes are delicious!! ^^ im surprised that there are only 4 other followers! but anyways keep up the good recipes!!